Hyderabad: Politicians and common man are very frequently responding on the Corruption. CM Kiran recently stated that the Political corruption is no more dangerous when compared to corruption by Officers.
Chandrababu from the beginning stated that he is Mr. clean and had not invovlved in any type of corruption. Responding to the comments by Chandrababu Senior Retired Auditor general of Pay and Accounts Department stated that corruption reached its maximum height during the TDP regime of Chandrababu Naidu.
The following are some of the instances stated by Auditor general
- Corruption was involved in NDA government’s Road and Rail projects in Hyderabad and other cities of AP state.
- TDP MPs supporting NDA govt got due contracts and paid percentage to party (Chandrababu).
- Chandrababu collected percentages from the MPs, Ministers, MLAs and other Business men in the name of party funds.
- Chandrababu recieved ‘cut backis’ from every department and project.
- TDP Chief accomodated the contractors by compensating and hike their rates.