AMARAVATI: The drama over special status for Andhra Pradesh state is taking multiple turns everyday. After the resignations from the ministers, everyone thought that TDP would break the alliance with BJP but it did not happen. Meanwhile, there are certain that have come to the observation.
1. Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandra Babu Naidu announced that his ministers are submitting the resignations but Chandra Babu Naidu did not break the alliance with BJP.
2. The resignation drama happend only to take the moment forward but there is nothing that Chandra Babu Naidu or the state of Andhra Pradesh is going to gain with this.
3. If Chandra Babu Naidu is not ready to break the alliance with Modi, it is certainly on of the dramas played by Chandra Babu Naidu to protect his power in the view of the Elections.
4. Chandra Babu Naidu claimed that Narendra Modi is not ready to attend his phone calls but if this is the case why is Modi still not aware of the resignations submitted by BJP ministers who are part of Andhra Pradesh government.
5. The media revealed that Modi has suggested Chandra Babu Naidu not to take decisions in hurry. If this is the case why would Modi ask his ministers to submit the resignations. Before submitting the resignations, Chandra Babu Naidu spoke to Narendra Modi two hours before. Even after the phone call, why would the ministers resign when Modi has asked not to take decisions in hurry.
6. With in hours of submission of the resignations, we have come to know that the resignations were approved. But why were the resignations of BJP ministers of Andhra Pradesh cabinet not approved. They should be approved first.
7. Everything looks like Chandra Babu Naidu is trying to protect his power rather than fulfilling the promises made to the people of Andhra Pradesh state. Chandra Babu Naidu claims that he is ready for any sacrifice but all he is doing is nothing.