1. EAMCET 2014 Certificate Verification in Telangana state: August 14 to August 23
EAMCET 2014 Certificate Verification in Andhra pradesh state: August 9 to August 23
2. EAMCET 2014 Web Option Entry: August 17 to 25
3. EAMCET 2014 Modification of Options and Freezing: August 26 , 27
4. EAMCET 2014 Seat Allotment : August 30
Classes would start from September 1 2014
EAMCET 2014 Counselling Procedure started from August 9 in AP and August 14 in Telangana, which has been delayed by over 2 months due to the fee fixation and other such isuues . As per orders of Supreme Court to the States (AP and Telangana), EAMCET 2014 Counselling has started from August 9, 2014 in Andhra pradesh state and from August 14 in Telangana.
EAMCET 2014 Counselling Procedure:
Students are required to check the counselling schedules as per the ranks and attend for the document verification
The EAMCET 2014 Counselling Procedure comprises of Certificate Verification & Option exercise followed by seat allotment and Fee Payment as detailed below.
The following steps constitute the EAMCET 2014 Counselling Procedure
1. EAMCET 2014 Certificate Verification:
- Students must collect all the necessary information and details of the Web Counseling Procedure from the website and Help Line Centers (HLCs) to be prepared for the counselling and certificate verification.
- Students are required to report at the stipulated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedules mentioned on the website for their certificate verification
- They have to Register and pay the requisite processing fee, obtain receipt for the same and the mobile number.
- Students have to collect the Registration-Cum-Verification form from computer operator at Registration counter and verify whether the mobile number is printed correctly or not.
- They have to collect the EAMCET 2014 Scratch Card contaning the Login ID. Number, password, date of birth, Hall Ticket Number as it is required for Option Entry
- After the EAMCET 2014 Document Verification is over, candidates will be issued a Receipt of Certificates from the Help Line Centres.
EAMCET 2014 Documents for Verification:
Students have to furnish the originals of the following:
- EAMCET 2014 Hall Ticket
- EAMCET 2014 Rank Card
- Marks Sheet of SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from Clas III to Class X and SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2)
- For SC/ST/BC/Minorities: Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by MRO after January 1, 2014 to be submitted for candidates claiming fee exemption
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate.
PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates will have to furnish the following in addition to the above mentioned documents:
- The PH-Certificate issued by the District Medical Board
- Note: Candidates with 40% and above disability are eligible under this category
- CAP certificate has to be issued by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
- For students applying under the Ex-Service men category, the Identity card and Discharge book is a must for verification
- Students whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will be considered under the CAP category only.
- Sportsperson and NCC students have to furnish original documents by certified authorities to support this
- Students coming under the minority category should furnish the SSC TC with the Minority Status Certificatication from the Head Master
- For Anglo-Indians, a certificate issued by the RDO/Asst. Collector of their place of Residence is a must
2. Exercising Options:
- Candidates who have completed their Certificate Verification will be given a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes.
- Using this, the candidates have to write the College and Course code which they intend to join in consultation with their parents, teachers and friends.
- Candidates have to prioritize from the above list and write the Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web.
- Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take a printout also.
- The detailed procedure of Exercising Options can be obtained from the Help-Line Centres.
3. EAMCET 2014 Web Option Entry
- Click here to Register for the EAMCET 2014 Web Option Entry in Internet Explorer Only (candidates may note that the browsers give a certificate authentication warning!)
- Candidates need to generate the password by entering the Registration Number printed on the Receipt of Certificate given after Certificate Verification. Date of birth shall be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format
- After successful registration, candidates must log in.
4. EAMCET 2014 Choice Filling and Locking:
- Click here to Log in using the Log in ID from the EAMCET 2014 Scratch Card and password generated above.
- Candidates may enter as many choices as per their preferences.
- They must remember to save their option from time to time
- Candidates must lock their choices before the deadline
5. EAMCET 2014 Modification of Options and Freezing:
- Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time.
- After the deadline of the EAMCET 2014 Web Option Entry, candidates will be given one last chance to modify their locked and frozen options as per schedule given below.
5. EAMCET 2014 Seat Allotment:
- The Final Allotments will be announced on September 17, 2014 after 6 pm
- Candidates have to log in to download the EAMCET 2014 allotment order.
- Students who are allotted seats will have to enter the following details to log in:
- EAMCET 2014 ICR form number/Registration number
- EAMCET 2014 Hall Ticket number
- Date of Birth
EAMCET 2014 Allotment order and Fee Payment/ Reporting to College:
- The Allotment form has to be downloaded along with the bank challan
- The Bank challan is also availale at the help line Centres
- The prescribed fees have to be paid in the Andhra Bank or Indian Bank and the receipt collected for the payment
- Students will have to report to the allotted college on the stipulated date in the allotment order
- Note: Students who do not report on the stipulated date to the allotted college will result in cancellation of the seat
EAMCET 2014 Extended Date Schedule for Certificate Verification in Telangana state
|Date||EAMCET 2014 Ranks||Category|
|August 14, 15 2014||1 to 50000||
|August 16, 17, 2014||50001 to 100000|
|August 18,20, 2014||100001 to 150000|
|August 21,22, 2014||150001 to Last *|
EAMCET 2014 Web Option Entry Dates:
EAMCET 2013 Web Option Entry Date
|1 to 50000||August 17, 18, 2014|
|50001 to 100000||August 20,21, 2014|
|100001 to 150000||August 22,23, 2014|
|150001 to LAST **||August 24,25, 2014|
EAMCET 2014 Change of Frozen Option Schedule:
EAMCET 2014 Ranks
|August 26, 2014||Ranks 1 to 100000|
|August 27, 2014||Ranks 100001 to Last **|