New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal says an FIR will be filed against Oil Minister Veerappa Moily and Mukesh Ambani over gas prices.
Here are the highlights of his speech:
- 4 people have complained to Delhi government
- Reliance industries have attached a cost sheet – the cost to take gas out from well is less than $1
- It was a contract for 17 years with NTPC
- It was to be sold at $2.3 but it was soon made $4
- Artificial shortage was created
- In cahoots with central government ministers the prices were further raised to $8
- The same unit is providing gas to Bangladesh at $ 2
- Murli Deora, Veerappa Moily, Mukesk Ambani, VK Sibal, Reliance Industries and others
- If prices increase from April 1 to 8 dollar, it will lead to 44 thousand crore profit for Reliance
- We will write to the Prime Minister on this.