Fire accident in Ananthpur


fire-accident-in-ananthpurAnanthpur: A fire accident took place in Rani nagar of Ananthpur district. As per the sources, fire broke out in a house when the petrol can containing 20 litres fell down and catched fire. The house was totally burnt and the residents were severely injured. They are later shifted to the near by Hospital. The family is reported to selling the petrol in loose.

Three small children are among those who are injured. The residents are reported to be shifted to Kurnool or Bangalore Hospital for better treatment.