HYDERABAD: Massive fire eruped at Hyderabad’s cultural center, Ravindra Bharati on Monday morning. While no casualties were reported, the fire has damaged properties including speakers, cables, setting lights and other equipment at the main stage area in the auditorium.
It is learned that the reason behind the fire is said to be an electrical short-circuit.
Fire tenders immediately arrived at the spot and doused the fire, bringing the situation udner control. Fortunately, the auditorium which always conducts cultural programs was empty with no programs scheduled for today.