- Andhra Pradesh Assembly rejected the Telangana Bill by voice vote. ( Despite the Assembly’s rejection of the bill, Can the Parliament go ahead with its legislative process for creation of the new state?)
- The GOM met the Seemandhra Union ministers and heard their demands
- Demands made by Seemandhra Union ministers are to be incorporated in the draft Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Bill.
- The final Draft Telangana Bill is to be placed before the Union Cabinet.
- The Union Cabinet has to approve the Bill.
- If the Union Cabinet gives it’s nod, the legislation will be sent to the President for his approval.
- On the approval of the President, the Bill will be tabled in the Parliament.
- If the Bill gets passed in the Parliament, Telangana state formation process comes to reality.
2017, 2018 Telugu Calendar | Read Latest Swathi Weekly | 2017 - 2018 శ్రీ హేమలంబ నామ సంవత్సర తెలుగు రాశీ ఫలాలు