Shobha Nagi Reddy’s health Bulletin, Shobha Nagi Reddy’s health report, Shobha Nagi Reddy’s health status, Shobha Nagi Reddy’s Medical Bulletin
Hyderabad: The doctors at Care hospital released a health bulletin of YSR Congress Party deputy floor leader Shobha Nagi Reddy on Thursday.
According to the bulletin, the 43-year-old is in critical condition and is under intensive monitoring. (She sustained serious head, rib injuries)
MRI scan and scans for ribs have been completed. Pulse is said to be under control and she is on ventilator right now. Family members are urging the doctors for better treatments and Shobha is expected to undergo surgery later in the day.
On the other hand, her supporters in Kurnool are praying for her quick recovery.
- Condition is reported to be critical
- She is kept under intensive monitoring
- CT scan MRI scan are completed
- Ribs scan and X ray are completed
- About 7 ribs are reported to be broken and pierced into the chest which are to be removed by surgery
- Injuries on Neck are reported
- Internal and Multi ple injuries are found at various parts
- She is kept on Ventilator support
- Heart beat is reported normal
- BP pulse rate is reported normal
- The body is not yet responding to medications and injections