: Microwave Mutton Curry is a delightful recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Microwave Mutton Curry by following this comfortable recipe.
- 1 kg mutton (boneless cubes)
- 6 cardamoms
- 1 bay-leaf
- 5/6 cup oil
- 2g saffron
- 3tbsp. Garlic paste
- 1 boiled egg
- 4 cinnamon
- 8 cloves
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3tbsp. Ginger paste
- 3 tbsp. Green chilli paste
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil, add cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and bay leaf.
- When brown put ginger, garlic, green chilli paste.
- Saute for a few minutes and add yoghurt and mutton cubes.
- Put it in a glass dish, cover it and micro it for 10 minutes and then stand it for 5 minutes.
- When meat is tender, add salt, pepper and saffron and micro it further for 3-4 minutes. Stand it for another minute and serve.
- To serve garnish with quartered boiled egg and mint.
- A squeeze of lemon juice will greatly enhance the taste. (For chicken curry use chicken instead of mutton).
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Leave your valuable comments here: