Movie : ADHINAYAKUDU
Movie Cast: Balakrishna,Lakshmi Ray, Saloni
Banner: Sri Keerthi combines
Director: Paruchuri Murali
Music: Kalyani Malik
Producer: M L Kumar Chowdary
CBFC Rating :A
Balakrishna’s Adhinayakudu censored on Monday, 9th April 2012. The Censor board officials had given 9 minor cuts and issued A certificate for the movie. Interestingly, the movie is carrying ultra positive talk from all the sources. The comedy and action sequences have said to be turned out really well.
However, the release confusions are not yet cleared. The makers have missed out this week too and the latest date is April 19th. We will have to see if they can market well after making a good movie.
Balayya is playing three variety characters in the movie. Jaya Sudha, Saloni, Lakshmi Rai are playing the female leads. The movie is directed by Paruchuri Murali and produced by ML Kumar Chowdary under Sri Keerthi Combines banner. Kalyan Malik is the music director.
- The one and only highlight of the movie is Nandamuri Balakrishna. This movie is completely his one man show for which he took the risk of carrying the whole movie on his shoulders.
- The whole story revolves around the leader who fought for the welfare the people and sacrificed his life.
- Balakrishna appeared in three roles as son, father and grand father.
- The first half of the movie is filled with family drama, comedy and youthful scenes.
- The father and son relation is picturised effectively in this part. Brahmanandham and Ali comedy had worked well which makes the first half interesting for the audience.
- Mighty twist enters the story where it leads to the interval bang which is said to be the highlight of the movie.
- The lead role of the movie enters in the second half. Balakrishna with old man get up as a leader enters the screen. His action, dialogues and mannerisms visualize Sr.NTR on the screen.
- His character remains for 20 minutes on screen in the flashback episode.
- Balayya in the father character has excelled at peaks,his royalty was completely projected in such character.
- Young Balayya in the son role is completely for mass audience and for songs. His songs with Lakshmi Rai and Saloni are good.
- Lakshmi Rai suited well as a pair with NBK but Saloni is not too good for him.
- Background Music by Kalyan Malik is asset for this movie in the second half. Songs are good too.
- Songs will surely make the fans to to remember the Narasimha Naidu as they were picturised in the old style which are well suited for Balakrishna. Every song is picturized well.
- Adhinayakudu is not a fresh story. The story looks like to be seen some where before. The complete result of the movie based upon the way how the fans receive the movie.
- రోషం గా ఉండే నా మీసం మీద ఒట్టు , రాయి లా ఉండే నీ కండ మీద ఒట్టు, చాచి పెట్టి కొట్టానంటే గోచి ఊది రావాల్సిందే ..
- నేను జనరల్ గా కొట్టను, కొడితే జనరల్ హాస్పిటల్ లో పేషెంట్ గా కూడా పనికి రాకుండా పోతావ్..
- నేను కొట్టేటప్పుడు నా చేయి మాత్రమే పని చేస్తుంది, కాని కొట్టిన తరువాత నీ బాడీ లో ఒక్క పార్టు కూడా పని చేయదు.
- నా దెబ్బ పడ్డాక ‘అబ్బా’ అనడం తప్ప నీ అబ్బ వచ్చిన ఏమి చేయలేడు.
- పిచ్చ పిచ్చ గ ఉందా ఏ? నేను కొట్టానంటే ఎవడైనా ఎలా ఉంది అని Review అడిగే లోపే నరకం Preview కనపిస్తుంది.
- లోపల ఒకడు ఉన్నాడు వాడు నిద్ర లేచాడే అనుకో.. నువ్వు శాశ్వతంగా నిద్రపోతావ్..