Gabbar Singh Movie Review
Cast :- Pawan Kalyan,Shruthi Hasan,Ali,kota srinivas Rao,Brahmanandam,Mallika Arora
Banner :- Parameswari Arts
Producer :- Bandla Ganesh
Music :- Devi Sri Prasad
Direction :- Harish Shankar
Corrupted cop Gabbar Singh ( Pawan Kalyan ), He steals from the bad guys and occasionally passes it on to the poor, wants to narrow the distance with his step brother, and father on the behest of his mother even as he needs to set his own house in order by marrying the vagrant girl (Shruthi hassan) who refuses to succumb to his charms. And if that’s not enough, there’s the local goon and the crumbling administration of the small town that is craving his attention too. Can Gabbar Singh deliver?
Pawan Kalyan has undergone Robinhood style of character for the first time in his career, His action as Rowdy Police is Mind-Blowing.His dances, action sequences, comedy carried the complete grip of the movie.Sruthi Hassan as village girl is good. She added colors to the screen with her fresh looks and beauty. Suhasini and Nagineedu are good upto their mark. Ajay has given best performance after Vikramarkudu it would be better if his character is elevated to some more extent.Abhimanyu Singh is the boon for this movie. He is going to be the one of the best actor for negative roles in South India.
Director Harish Shankar taking is excellent, He elevated the heroism at the same time handled the story, though Harish Shankar added some dose over these scenes but still he proved himself to be among top league directors.Music by DSP is really awesome for the movie ,Kevvu keka would be the mother of all item songs for years ,Re recording ,Back ground is good. Fights by Ram Laxman especially the pre interval and climax fight , editing by Gautam Raju is good, Dialogues were good . Screenplay was perfect.Cameratography is excellent especially the fights and swiss song picturization.
Though this movie is the remake of Dabbang we will not find the most of the similarities with that movie. Some major changes in the story has been made in entertaining way. 40% of the story has been changed as per the nativity of the telugu audience.The duration of first half is around one hour. It totally runs in speed pace without boring for half second. The first half of the movie will be the best ever for PK fans.
Interval fight at railway station is good.
Coming to second half the movie gets into some emotional scenes and gets slow down as the depth in the story is being evaluated.
The highlights are
- Pawan Kalyan entrance on horse is extra-ordinary. The first fight is superb.
- Pawan Kalyan enters into market in Rikshaw which has back ground song “Ee petaku nene mesthri” is quite entertaining.
- Love scenes are romantic and good.
- Anthyakshari scene in Police Station is hilarious.
- Songs are picturized in stylish manner with complete mass formula.
- Kevv keka song adds energy during pre-climax.
- Climax is nothing but one word Awesome.
Minus Points :
- Ajay has a very small role and does not have much to do. Same goes for Kota Srinivasa Rao.
- Except for the ‘Mandu Babulam’ song, he does not have any significant role in the film.
- There have been some major changes in the script, particularly in the second half and perhaps, the original storyline from Dabangg should have been used.
- Tanikella Bharani’s role does not do justice to his talent.
Full meals of entertainment for every one especially for Pawan Fans.