Even leaders advise women to wear a proper dress and not to roam on roads at midnight. In many incidents, it is known that they commit these sorts of attacks in a toxic mood. While the woman gets this kind of free advice on their behavior and dressing style men will get no advice on their behavior.
Telangana Home Minister Mohammad Ali found fault with Disha who spoke to her sister for almost 30 minutes. He said, instead of talking to her sister over the phone for almost 30 minutes, she would have called the police by dialing 100.
The Hyderabad Police Commissioner has advised some dos and don’ts for the woman. He said before going nay where she should inform her family or close friend about where she is going and by when she will return.
If possible she should share the last location of her. While traveling in a taxi or auto, details of the number plate and contact details of the taxi should be shared.
The do’s and don’ts to Woman suggested by the Commissioner:
1. Get to know about the route if going to an unfamiliar place
2. Always wait in crowded areas and in illuminated areas.Not in isolated areas. Never hesitate in giving signal to police patrol cars or Blue colt police motorcycles in the area for help . They are for your safety and security .
3. If there is no persons visible around, you should walk to nearest shop, commercial unit and stand very close to it, so moving traffic can easily observe you.
4. Always be ready to all Dial 100.
5. Download hawk eye and put the location services on at all times.
6. In suspicious circumstances, pls ask help from passengers.
7. If there are no passengers or passer byes, act like you are talking to your relative on phone who is a police and share all the details of place and vehicles and people around you, this will scare them.
8. Be confident and talk loud when confronted. Shout for help if situation requires.
9. If you are in a helpless situation, pls shout and run towards crowded area.
Please Read Disclaimer