Multi talented hero Young Tiger NTR starrer upcoming movie is “Ramayya Vastavayya” two heroines Samantha and Sruthi Hassan are paired opposite Jr.NTR in this movie. The film has done its Censor Screening and got ‘A’ certificate. The run time of the film is said to be 2.35 minutes approx. SS.Thamman is the music directors. Dil Raju is the producer. Gabbar Singh fame director Harish Shankar is handling the direction cap. The movie is going to hit the screens on Oct 10th.
About the director:
Talented Harish Shankar is the director of this movie. This is the first time Harish and Jr.NTR are teaming up for a movie. This is a action and Romantic entertainer, by seeing the title only we can come to an idea about this movie.
About Ramayya Vasthavayya first look and trailer:
The teaser was getting up the good quality response in Fights and Dialouges. As per the trailer the Fights, Dialogues and Comedy are going to be Highlight in the Movie. As usual Jr.NTR is looking awesome with his fresh look. By seeing the first look poster of this movie only the expectations become very high.
About NTR in Ramayya Vasthavayya:
Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao (Jr.NTR) has proved his acting with his previous movies; we can confirm that this is also a type of Rib Trickling comedy and action movie. Jr.NTR’s energetic performance combined with Harish Shankar’s intelligent direction surely reaches the expectation.
Ramayya Vasthavayya music director:
The music director of this movie is SS.Thaman, he has given a good album and this is already rocking in the market. The songs like ” Oh lailane valla ”, ” Young tiger” and”Evaindho” will surely rock the audience in the theater.
Ramayya Vasthavayya cast crew of the movie:
There is a big cast in this movie they are Jr.NTR as Ramanna Chowdary, Samantha as Laila,Sruthi Hassan as Amullu,Vidyullekha Ramana, P.Ravi Shankar, Rao Ramesh, Paruchuri Prasad, Hamsa Nandini and Kota Srinivas Rao.
Highlights of this movie:
– The punch Dialogues of Jr.NTR will be highlight.
– Romantic love scenes in the movie.
– The scenes of Jr.NTR and the collage back ground will be highlight.
– Chota K.Naidus’s stylish Cinematography.
– SS.Thamman’s back ground music.
– Sruthi Hassan’s Role.
The high expectation wait for Young tiger fans is finally coming to an end. Ramayya Vasthavayya has completed its censors and is releasing on Oct 11. According to reliable sources below is the censor report:
* NTR’s characterisation is the highlight of this movie. NTR is appearing in two different shades in this movie. While he appears very classy in one look he appears ultra energetic in another look. NTR is appearing very handsome in the posters and trailers.
* Two super beauties are appearing as heroines in this movie. One heroine among them is a surprise pack who will cause an interesting turn in the story.
* Ramayya Vasthavayya runs with twists at appropriate moments interlacing action and entertainment. It is said that director Harish Shankar has taken care to create the required suspense and momentum by adding twists and turns at proper intervals. An interesting twist during climax scenes has added a new dimension to Pokiri movie. It is said that there is such a type of mind blowing twist even in this flick.
* Sai Kumar’s brother and popular dubbing artiste Bommali Ravishankar is appearing as main villain opposite NTR. It is said that Ravishankar’s character is a highlight in the movie. Movie unit members say that he will become top villain after RV releases.
* Thaman’s songs have already been super hit. Tarak’s has appeared in his best, in the songs. All the songs have been picturised well and already songs are being audible everywhere. Besides to action scenes, NTR’s steps are also big asset for Ramayya Vasthavayya.
* Ramayya Vasthavayya is a full meals for audience. It is a complete package offering all the required commercial elements for mass. At the same time it also doesn’t lag in class category. NTR’s look and ‘jabilo nuvve’ song assure that RV has enough substance for class audience. As a whole ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’ is appearing as promising movie which will win hearts of all sections of audience. So hey all Nandamuri fans, get ready for celebrations.
Ramayya Vasthavayya Review, Rating
Young Tiger NTR and Samantha have teamed up for the mass entertainer ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’. The movie has hit the screens today across the world. Harish Shankar is the director of the film and Dil Raju is the producer.
Nandu (NTR) is a college student who lives a simple and happy life. He comes across Akarsha (Samantha) one day and instantly falls in love with her. He begins wooing her with his wit and antics. After a while, Akarsha also falls for him.
Nandu decides to accompany Akarsha to her hometown, for the wedding of her sister. At the wedding, the story takes an unexpected twist. A different side of Nandu comes out.
It is revealed that Akarsha’s father (Mukesh Rishi) and Nandu have a violent past. That past also involves Ammulu (Shruti Haasan) and an evil politician named Bikshapathi (Ravi Shankar). What is that past? Who is Nandu ? That is the story of Ramayya Vasthavayya.
Plus Points :
This is NTR’s career best look. Harish Shankar has succeeded in showcasing NTR in a way that fans have been waiting to see since ages. NTR on horseback, with black shirt and shades..What more needs to be said? The film also has some of NTR’s best dance moves in recent times. NTR’s command over dialogue delivery is apparent once again.
Samantha is cute and gorgeous as usual, but her role is largely limited to the first half. Her scenes with NTR have come out well. Shruti Haasan looks glamorous in her guest appearance. Rohini Hattangadi has done a neat job.
The first half is a big asset for the film. Entertainment quotient is good here. The film progresses at a good pace in this half.
Hero elevation scenes and NTR’s funny mannerisms will work big time with fans and movie lovers. All the songs in the film have been shot in a very pleasing manner.
Minus Points :
The second half of the film is a let down. The story has scope for being a good emotional revenge drama, but the superficial screenplay in this part of the film never really allows the scenes to make a strong impact.
The film becomes very predictable in the second half, with too much violence and multiple fights. The love story between NTR and Samantha could have been tied off in a better way. The entertainment and magic of the first half is missing here.
Ravi Shankar’s characterisation is very clichéd. The revenge episode, where NTR hacks off the goons in the mandapam, could have been shot better.
Technical Aspects :
Cinematography is good and the visuals have a rich feel. Thaman had done a good job with the background score. Dialogues are very good, especially the ones uttered by the hero.
Harish Shankar is a guy who understands what fans expect from their hero. He has showcased NTR brilliantly in the first half. He should have taken better care about the second half
‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’ is a stylish mass entertainer that showcases all of NTR’s abilities very well. The superb first half is a big asset. A predictable and below par second half is a slight let down. However, the film should work well at the Box Office and NTR’s fans will be a delighted lot.