Movie: Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu
Banner: Universal Media
Cast : Pawan Kalyan, Tamannah
Director : Puri Jagannadh
Music Director: Mani Sharma
Producer: DVV Danayya
Release Date: 18th October
As one would expect Pawan Kalyan (Rambabu) is the life of the film. His plays one of the most thunderously crackling characters in his career.
Besides his appealing acting, he charms audiences with the right kind of attitude the role has demanded. Upping the glam quotient he looked uber stylish in his hip jackets! For his fans, it’s a bonanza. This film will go down as one of his best, in terms of performance.
He represents the common man. An angry commoner, he is boggled down by problems plaguing the society- injustice, corrupt politicians and sensationalism. But only this time his hands are not tied. Pawan bites into it like a starving man devours a feast and inhabits it fully, strutting and swaggering.
Power Star Pawan Kalyan and Tamanna starrer upcoming film Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu has cleared its censor formalities today and the movie got U/A certificate without any cuts from the censor board.
- Pawan Kalyan given his best performance in this film. We can say it is his One Man Show!. He give many more expressions in this film.
- Tamannaah (Ganga) is camera-friendly and performs naturally. The actress is getting better with every movie. Tamannah played tomboy role in this film and She is ultra glamarous in the film. Her role is less in the film.
- As usually, Prakash Raj given his best performance. We can say that “Ranababu character possible to only Prakash Raj!”
Plus Points :
- Pawan Kalyan – Thamanna
- Kota Srinivasa Rao
- Prakash Raj
- Movie Plot
- Puri Jagannath’s Direction
- Fine Comedy
- The climax scenes, which had a huge crowd supporting Pawan Kalyan, brought the house down- the theater had audiences put their hands together and applaud constantly.
Puri Jagananth’s direction deserves good marks but having said that, the film could have been better. Puri managed to add a touch of romance and self-introspection in the action fare.
The screenplay also may not be the most ideal one but conveys everything in a straight and simple manner. Although there are several jumps in the screenplay, Puri’s storytelling manner fascinates the audience.
Since it is the story a common guy who reacts to the news, and later gets into the media to expose the evil deeds of the society, Puri could have incorporated something better in the script to elevate Rambabu’s (Pawan) character
Dialogues are one of the assets of the film – Pawan’s dialogues on media, contemporary politics, describing girls, etc. had the audiences whistling and applauding. Light hearted scenes brought out the humorous best of Pawan.
Shyam K Naidu’s camerawork complements the director’s vision well. Certain scenes and stunts may be gimmicky but these are the scenes which will drive the masses crazy.
Minus Points :
- Starting scenes in second half.
- Second heroine Gabriel
- Editing by SR Shekhar is mediocre. The film needs to go under the scissors, particularly in the racy second half.
- Mani Sharma’s music is a huge let down to the film. Although couples of numbers are peppy, you can hardly remember them.
The first half gives full entertainment to all audience! Second half is fully about Politics and Media. Really, It is patience tester for comedy audience. Gabriel is worst in 2nd half. But we have to appreciate the director for selecting hard script and embedding comedy to the script.
What also works fabulously in the movies favour is Pawan’s capacity to juggle roles.
Puri Jagannath is back with his mass-masala formula with Rambabu. His previous film Businessman is an example for his broad mind and We can also say that Puri is fast screenplay director. His dialogues is main base of the film That’s we all know!
Please Read Disclaimer