The dual-SIM Optimus L5 II will be available initially in Brazil followed by single and dual-SIM models in South and Central America, Europe, Asia, Russia, the Middle East and Africa.
LG Optimus L5 II key specifications
1. 4-inch WVGA display
2. 1GHz single core processor
3. 512 MB RAM
4. 4GB of internal storage
5. 5-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
6. 1,700mAh battery
7. Android 4.1.2
8. Available in Indigo Black, White, Pink, Titan
9. 117.5×62.2×9.2mm (Single SIM)
10. 118.4×62.2×9.2mm (Dual-SIM)
Two weeks ago LG started the global roll out for its Optimus L3 II smartphone and prior to that the Optimus L7 II device, which went on sale in Russia first.
LG optimus L3 II key specifications
1. 3.2-inch, 320 x 240 resolution IPS display
2. 1GHz Qualcomm MSM7225AB chip
3. Optional Dual SIM
4. 512MB of RAM
5. Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
6. 3.2 megapixel camera, 2048×1536 pixels
7. 4GB of memory
8. Li-Ion 1540 mAh battery
LG optimus L7 II key specifications
1. 4.3″ LCD display of WVGA resolution
2. 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor along with 768MB of RAM
3. 8-megapixel rear camera, 0.3-megapixel front facing camera
4. 4GB in-built memory with microSD support.
5. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
6. 2,460mAh battery
Android Authority expects the phone to be priced around $250 (Rs13,500 approx.) which means that it will probably be launched in India for anything from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 18,000.
LG still hasn’t released official pricing for the Optimus L5 II or the date its launching in India.