Tadka Daal (Bengali Style) Recipe
Learn how to make Tadka Daal (Bengali Style) recipe using our easy to make homemade Tadka Daal (Bengali Style) recipes. Try this homemade Tadka Daal (Bengali Style) cooking recipe at your home.
- 1 cup (180 g) chane ki daal (Bengal Gram)
- 5 cups water
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp haldi (turmeric)
- 2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp sugar or to taste
- 1 heaped tbsp fried nariyal pieces
- 2 tbsp (30 gm) sarson ka tel
- 1 tsp sarson (mustard seeds)
- 2-3 sabut lal mirch
- coriander leaves for garnish
- Pick, clean and wash the daal and cook with the water, salt, haldi and ginger, till soft.
- Add the sugar and fried nariyal. Heat oil and add the sarson and lal mirch.
- Add the daal and bring to a boil, and then simmer for a minute. Serve hot garnished with the coriander leaves.
Please Read Disclaimer